This is the view from my desk most days here at Internet Archaeology. As a 4 day week kind of gal, I only work mornings on a Friday so my day today is full of small jobs that I know I can complete and feel some sense of achievement about. Today, I have been:
- Creating this post (and think I just managed to avoid my home email address from being blacklisted after sending all these montage photos to work from my iPad! Duh. In my defence, I’d not had my 3rd cup of coffee)
- Posted out a call for applications for 2 new PhD positions at York and Aarhus in Digital Heritage
- Sent out requests to recent authors to fill in my author survey to make sure they think I’m doing ok. Looking at the responses so far, authors seem to be generally very happy!
- Added final edits and bibliographic tweaks to the last article about to be published in issue 36
- Accepted a new article proposal in principle from a researcher in Norway
- Having crossed these jobs off, I’ve added at least the same number again to my to do list
Now, I can sit back and enjoy my coffee 🙂